At Babymel we pride ourselves on providing a superior level of quality across our brand. We appreciate that our customers want to purchase with the confidence of knowing that if they should experience an issue with the product, they will receive a high level of customer service and fair issue assessment.
We will always do our very best to ensure complete customer satisfaction, and will offer prompt exchange or refund of faulty or unwanted products within the following guidelines:
You can return goods free of charge for any reason in an unused condition, in the original packaging with tags attached, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange, provided a proof of purchase is given (in the form of order or till receipt). All UK orders over £50 include a free return or exchange form. We do not provide a free returns service for overseas customers.* Please follow return procedure below for more information. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item or items to us in their original condition and packaging within 30 days of purchase date. We will issue a refund on receipt of the product(s), excluding any postage costs, or exchange the item for a different style/colour if preferred.
* Free returns are only available within the UK
Follow These Easy Steps to Process Your Return or Exchange
1. Put your Babymel bag back into its original packaging and parcel bag or box, along with your proof of purchase.
2. Fill in the returns form which came with your Babymel parcel. If you have lost this form, not to worry, just contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
3. Create your free Royal Mail returns label here by entering your details as specified.
4. Download and print the label and attach it to your parcel.
5. Pop your parcel in the post back to us, we take up to 10 working days to process returns, please contact us at email@example.com with your order number if you have any questions!
Please follow the process above to send back your product:
•Proof of purchase must be provided to qualify for order exchange.
• Once we receive your item, we will send out your replacement Babymel bag. We aim to send out your replacement bag within two working days. Any difference in price will need to be considered before your new style is sent out to you. A member of our customer service team will be in touch with you if there are any outstanding costs to be paid or refunded, or to discuss stock availability if necessary.
• Please retain your proof of postage as we cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit to us and you may need this to hurry things along, should your parcel take a while to arrive with us.
• *Free exchanges are not applicable to items being returned from outside the UK (including, without limitation, Guernsey and Jersey), in these cases the cost of the return will be your responsibility and you need to address your parcel to Bags That Work Ltd, 1.37 The Greenwood Centre, 37 Greenwood Place, London, NW5 1LB.
• Please note that we cannot be held responsible for any items which fail to reach us or for delays in your exchange/return reaching our warehouse. We recommend that overseas customers send their parcels via a registered trackable service and get a proof of receipt.
• Please note that we can only refund same payment method on which the original transaction was made.
Here at Babymel, we believe in all of our products and hope you are as delighted with them as we are.
Our products are covered by a one year warranty from the day they were bought, when used under normal conditions and for the purpose intended.
This warranty covers faults in materials and workmanship and doesn't apply if damage is caused by unreasonable use or neglect or normal wear and tear. For any manufacturing defects within this timeframe, repairs will be paid for by Babymel provided a proof of purchase can be shown.
Repairs & Replacements
If you need to have a Babymel product repaired, contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and photos of your faulty product for our team to asses your request for repair or replacement.
Please note that this policy relates to products that are faulty due to a manufacturing issue. We are unable to refund, exchange or repair products that are faulty due to misuse or external factors not relating to the manufacturing of the product.
If we agree to repair or replace your item, we will ask you to return your item to us using the returns process above. Once your item is received by our team, we will either repair the item or replace the item and return this back to you.
Please note that Babymel’s Return Policy are guidelines meant to assist you in the sales and returns process of our products. It is in addition to our general terms and conditions and do not limit you or your customers’ statutory rights.